Trivium Nate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i didnt see the post so tbh i cant comment but it must have been pretty bad not just the F word but loads more to warrant a ban . This happens sometimes though people are fine most the time but they do stupid things once in a while but its still unacceptable when they do it

We all get wound up sometimes but it does not excuse that type of language, I guess you have to accept the consequences of your actions, he will hopefully think twice before posting in future.

He seems to be fishing for compliments and seems to be lacking some thing in real life if he gets that worked up over rep on a forum... maybe he just needs a life and get out more.

I agree. He's 19 years old too. Pretty sad if you ask me.

Trivium Nate always seemed like a nice guy to me.. I never knew he was banned before, but if he was making such a big fuss over reputation when he's been around here so long, I guess a short break will be OK for him.

Hmm I was wondering why he was banned?
That's weird he always seemed to be a nice guy and never caused trouble.

Maybe he had his .

I'm kinda surprised he wasn't banned earlier. He's nice and all, but he needs to grow up. I've read some of his posts before he edited them, and I know that if a mod would have read them he'd have been banned earlier. I mean come on, a 19 year old should be able to reason with others instead of using the F word consistently. Maybe during his ban he can get outside or something.

Watch, I'll probably get a negative rep for this...

He used words that some members (me) find highly offensive when used that way.

I however had nothing to do with the banning.

I'm kinda surprised he wasn't banned earlier. He's nice and all, but he needs to grow up. I've read some of his posts before he edited them, and I know that if a mod would have read them he'd have been banned earlier. I mean come on, a 19 year old should be able to reason with others instead of using the F word consistently. Maybe during his ban he can get outside or something.

Watch, I'll probably get a negative rep for this...

if anyone is going it will be me because im to the one who reported him. i dont really care though because i have better things to worry about

if anyone is going it will be me because im to the one who reported him. i dont really care though because i have better things to worry about

I would've probably reported it as well. There's no reason to use that kind of language, you can prove a point or make a statement while still being respectful to everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom