How much is my laptop worth

Hi this is Rudsters brother again, i was wondering weather or not i should even bother selling my old laptop or just sell it in parts lol

Its a Compaq Armada M700, 256 MB Ram, 850 MHZ, 80 GB Harddrive, Brand New Battery with about 3 hours of battery life, its got some minor scratches on it, one small crack on the side, it works perfect, and well i think thats about it, if u got any questions just ask thanks.

I was also wondering would i get more $$$ to sell it in parts thanks.

:D

Garen

I think you would get more money selling it whole. because A lot of people don't buy laptop parts because they don't need them, they need laptops.

i will give you 6 bucks :D
Ok well they are a nice laptop i used to have one and i upgraded the ram to 384 and hard drive to 40gig then dropped it onto the floor .
Anyway back to my point , when it was mashede i took the hard driveout which still functioned and sold the rest on ebay as spairs repairs and got $50 for it so i would try and see what you get could be looking at about $100 +

I wouldn't pay more than 5 bucks for it. You say it has a crack on the side.cracks in laptops don't just appear they are caused by dropping/knocking/banging around whatever.

Why don't you keep it for now so you have a temporary back up if your new one ever goes tits up, say hang on to it for 12 months or so.

yeah thats a god idea , unless you need the money for something

Why don't you keep it for now so you have a temporary back up if your new one ever goes tits up, say hang on to it for 12 months or so.

thats what i said to him. its just not worth selling. its a good network bridger with the wireless card he has.

thats what i said to him. its just not worth selling. its a good network bridger with the wireless card he has.

Yes I would definitely keep hold of it, my wife had a laptop on loan from OU then they decided to by her a bran new one to keep, I haven't sent the loan one back yet lol that was like a year ago :D

Back
Top Bottom