blackjack

Fully Optimized
Take a look at these birds

DSCF1567.jpg

DSCF1562.jpg

DSCF1575.jpg

DSCF1565.jpg

DSCF1560.jpg

They are just a few that where on show last weekend at a kids fun day that I took my daughter to see, you have a Kestrel,Eagle Owl, peregrine falcons,Buzzards and a European owl that I cant remember the name of.

Id like you all to meet bob he,s the harris hawk

holidaypic129-1.jpg

holidaypic119.jpg

centerparksbob051.jpg

centerparksbob067.jpg

Bob is in the last 3 pictures, you also have a baby Eagle Owl and a fully grown one.

those owls wings are huge..:eek:

how did you know it was going to open its wings or do you have one of those instant cameras?

Take a look at these birds

They are just a few that were on show last weekend at a kids fun day that I took my daughter to see, you have a Kestrel,Eagle Owl, peregrine falcons,Buzzards and a European owl that I cant remember the name of.
That is amazing we have a few places in the south similar, is this near you in Yorksire?

The big owl is an Eagle Owl I believe, none in England as far as I know, just as well, as they can carry off lambs & have been known to carry off human babies too.

To be found in mainland Europe, also Scandinavia.

I like the falcons/ eagles. They are among the most beautiful and elegant birds of all, in my opinion. They can grow to be pretty frickin' big, I've seen 2 Golden Eagles (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Eagle) not to far from where I live, and both had over a 12 foot wing span.

Now, are those birds in this thread native to the Britain area or is it sort of like a zoo that has species from all over the world?

blackjack, you posted some awesome pics man!

Back
Top Bottom