How does this pc look?

Dwah

Beta member
Hey, I'm working on a new gaming rig. How does this look? Also, is cyber power pc a valid source to buy this from?

CPU: (Sckt775)Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E6750 CPU @ 2.66GHz 1333FSB 4MB L2 Cache 64-bit
MOTHERBOARD: (Quad-Core FSB1333) Asus P5N-E nForce 650i SLI Chipset LGA775 FSB1333 DDR2 Mainboard
MEMORY: (Req.DDR2 MainBoard)2GB (2x1GB) PC6400 DDR2/800 Dual Channel Memory (Corsair Value Select or Major Brand)
VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS 320MB 16X PCI Express (EVGA Powered by NVIDIA)
VIDEO CARD 2: NONE
LCD Monitor: NONE
HARD DRIVE: Single Hard Drive (320GB SATA-II 3.0Gb/s 16MB Cache 7200RPM HDD)
Data Hard Drive: NONE
Optical Drive: (Special Price) 18X DVD±R/±RW + CD-R/RW DRIVE DUAL LAYER
Optical Drive 2: 16X DVD ROM
SOUND: ESS 3D WAVETABLE SOUND PCI

looks good
except do not buy from cyber power pc
my friend got from them
there friken horrible the mother bored wasnt installed correctly
one stick of ram was lose
the video card burnt out in like 3 months

If you're looking at those custom sites you should check out www.ibuypower.com, they have some nice stuff there and my friend recently ordered a similar rig only it had a Radeon HD 2900 XT. It took about a week and a half to ship because of a backorder on the 2900, but other than that, they had some decent customer service and the computer arrived in tip top shape.

I bought a system from Cyberpower 3.5 years ago and it still runs like a champ. The only problem I had with it was the CPU fan conking out on me, and it was a stock Intel fan.

Their customer sat rating is pretty good too.

I cut out the useless shit like, speakers, monitor, and keyboard/mouse. So it was around 1100. Anyone other reviews you guys have on cyberpower pc? Ibuypower is like 30$ more. Which should I pick?

Back
Top Bottom