This Summer

everything is back to normal here, everyone is pleased, no sewage problems :)
as for the body i didnt know about that :O

everything is back to normal here, everyone is pleased, no sewage problems :)
as for the body i didnt know about that :O
Yeah, 25 years old, he'd been missing for some days & was discovered by a council worker when the water subsided, & they think more are missing presumed drowned......bet you won't forget this year in a hurry!

im trying to forget about it, although just like the last time it flooded i always think about that randomly sometimes.

if those people wouldnt have drowned id of said it wasnt too bad.

I've got three weeks left. Summer here is long and I'm enjoying it :) I got out the 23rd of May, go back the 22nd of August! School supply shopping sucks but I guess it has to be done...

im trying to forget about it, although just like the last time it flooded i always think about that randomly sometimes.

if those people wouldnt have drowned id of said it wasnt too bad.
Did you see what some yobs did in one area where there were small water bowsers, they knocked the taps off of some, poured bleach in others & urinated in the rest, I'd have chopped their b*lls off!! >>>
butcher.gif

:O really, i didnt hear about that, i havent been keeping up with the news for the past few days, i guess ive seen so much about the flooding its starting to get annoying

summer is going by fast, sorry to hear so much going on with the rain and flooding over there, i hope it ends soon.

Back
Top Bottom