How much hard drive space in your house

laptop =60gb
desktop =160gb
other 2 crappy pc's =13gb

give or take a few gb because you never get the full capacity,
so id say i have about 210gb
:(

Yay finaly someone i have more than :D .
But seriously what do you guys fill all this space with , i mean we have only just short of about 160-180gb and some of its duplicates

But seriously what do you guys fill all this space with , i mean we have only just short of about 160-180gb and some of its duplicates

Oh, it's almost full.

Tables for Windows password sets = 70GB
Games = 80GB
Music = 40GB
pron = Many GB
Virtual PC's = 100GB
Video folder = 80GB

Than remeber keeping copies of everything, and yeah 2TB is nothing.

I fill my 250gb HD with music/videos/episodes/movies so it fills up rather quick. I just got a 320gb HD, I've only used like 40 gigs of it so far, but i'll fill it up soon enough.

Torrent downloads, backups, music, games, hosting, FTP services..

O right , usualy if i torrent something like software or a game i put it on a cd and delte the torrent . Hell if i kept torrents we could be looking at 60-70 more gb i use

when i get a 500gb external drive ill beat ya :p
mines mostly downloads. then theres installed programs and docs

when i get a 500gb external drive ill beat ya :p
mines mostly downloads. then theres installed programs and docs

Well yeah but i was gonna get either a 250GB external or a 320gb internal to put in this server i will be getting . But that wont be till september unless i get a job in the meantime , i am waving towards the 320GB cos of its size

Meh, I just keep them, in case I ever lose the disc or whatever.

Well i usaly make 2 copies and one goes in my cd carrier and the other goes in a drawer . Also if you lose it just re download it

desktop 40G
250G external hdd
2G USB key drive
1G USB key drive
1ST Tosshiba laptop 80G
2ND Toshiba laptop 60g

Total 433GB

Back
Top Bottom