Where are u guys learning all this computer stuff from?

Yeah basically what the title says, just curious as to where u guys learn all this info and keep up to date with the computer world. I'd like to get in on it too :D . Kinda sick of being nooby and since having a good computer that also runs well is important to me :rolleyes:
Wonder no more, you're in the right place, we have a dedicated group of excellent techis who always eager to help, one thing, be very specific if you have problems or just have queries, it saves getting at cross purposes, I can vouch for them, they've helped me many times over the years, enjoy!
wink.gif

Mostly everything I know is self taught from reading/asking around forums, reading blogs, reading about hardware and software.

I know a lot about hardware, repairs, and software and I am starting to program but I'm a n00b when it comes to networking stuff.

Biggest advice I'd have for you man, is don't be afraid to ask questions. My frist posts seem so noobish now, but they helped me learn. The only dumb question is the one not asked.

Back
Top Bottom