Where are u guys learning all this computer stuff from?

ye muz and dude_se your right school hasn't taught my crap all when it comes to computers (and some other stuff) I don't even know why they gave me an IT course, stupid goverment. oops i just started a CF war lol.swiftly moving on from brookfield :p

i agree muz i never had a problem with homework again

Did you do the DIDA course now that was utter crap

yes I am. Its aload of crap. I've just finished my make space campaign project :S

OMG
it is the most repetitive boring thing ever
i used to sit there in class mocking my teacher it was that borning and i kind of felt sorry for my teacher cos he had no clue he had just been told here teach this without any trainnig or anything
God i could rant about it all day but hey
i would help you with thesecond bit by offering mine but hereswhat i did once i got my mark , Delete all of it every trace it was ever there , took my hard drive out and stomped on it .
nah not realy but i did delete it

No even better , open it put a dog treat in there then give it to my dog or even better take it to my friend who has a rotweiler and let the rotweiler get the treat ,

Experiences, and Google.

So far, I'm now into repairing mobos and any components that can be fixed by soldering.

@muz, lol, yea as long as you copy and paste stuff and go through it properly and take out big words, crap, and errors then it works quite well :D

Back
Top Bottom