Where are u guys learning all this computer stuff from?

I would have to say that alot of what i know came from magazines like pc world -and any knid of mag. that has to do with computers.

second biggest thing is that i'm all self taught, I love finding out how things work...especially computers. i also love to fix them. I get alot of info from one of the best sources...your local library.

i am no book worm, but i can't resist picking up a good mag. on computers and reading up on the latest news. i also once in a while check out the tweak sites just to see if there are any new tweaks i havent figures out yet.

Computers Rule !!

I've learned all since I was little, when we got our first computer, I couldn't get off of it. I became so interested that everything I learned fascinated me more and more. It's easy, you just have to be interested.

Yeah you dont learn anything just because you want to learn it i have found i only learn if i am interested in something

Yeah you dont learn anything just because you want to learn it i have found i only learn if i am interested in something

It certainly easier to pick up things if you have an interest in computers,but I personally think you only really get to know from hands on, the more you start to do things yourself the more you remember although Ive come up a cropper on a few occasions :D .

its quite funny how ive done it at school for 7 years and havent learnt a thing from it.. well i learnt copy and paste back in the day. i was amazed haha.
the rest has been little pointless things mainly

Yeah school didnt teach me anything , i in fact taght my IT teacher a thing or two .
And good goo dwhen i learnt copy and paste i knew that homework wouldnt ever be a problem
copy
paste
delete long words so it seems like i could have written it
add a few lil mistakes
take out the bog C for copyright and all was good

ye muz and dude_se your right school hasn't taught my crap all when it comes to computers (and some other stuff) I don't even know why they gave me an IT course, stupid goverment. oops i just started a CF war lol.swiftly moving on from brookfield :p

i agree muz i never had a problem with homework again

Back
Top Bottom