Gallery: Your desktop

pokemon pwns, pity the emulator is a bit slow. i want a ds just for that game :D
i also want my laptop charger..i suppose i need sleep :p

i have nearly all the pokemon games, except for the newer ones. pokemon red was my second gbc game. i used to adore it. yellow was good... but red was when i became the master and got hooked on it hahaha.

good times

i have nearly all the pokemon games, except for the newer ones. pokemon red was my second gbc game. i used to adore it. yellow was good... but red was when i became the master and got hooked on it hahaha.

good times

I remember play day in yr 5 or year 6 when i owned all on pokemon yellow

haha i used to use cheats and play multiplayer with my friends and own them aswell :D

... i feel a pokemon thread coming on

anyway batts dead. goodnight cf homies

nah im going sleep soon, you stay and mock if you want. I'll think about you in my sleep (not).

Man quick im going ASDA now to get u a new battery, i heard they have a new offer buy 1 get 1 free.

nah im going sleep soon, you stay and mock if you want. I'll think about you in my sleep (not).

Man quick im going ASDA now to get u a new battery, i heard they have a new offer buy 1 get 1 free.

Nah my bat is fine cos i can afford a charger you see dude_se with his stolen laptop never got a charger :D
I think i might hit some sleep time soon as well

Back
Top Bottom