start over?

I'd prefer to keep all the old posts and members really, I'm sure most would agree on that

Hascet migrated from myBB to vB and kept all the member info and posts. im sure it would be really easy to migrate from vB to vB :p

maybe get a new host too. what one are you using? maybe email other people using them to see if they have the same problem. check reviews on them. ill look into them if you give me there name. we could help you choose a new host if you want. also is the server located in the UK?

Hascet migrated from myBB to vB and kept all the member info and posts. im sure it would be really easy to migrate from vB to vB :p

maybe get a new host too. what one are you using? maybe email other people using them to see if they have the same problem. check reviews on them. ill look into them if you give me there name. we could help you choose a new host if you want. also is the server located in the UK?

He's using a dedicated server.

why would that matter. surely you just need to backup a few things such as the db then just restore them

yea, i still think moving onto a new server may fix things, but if it is actually the db thats fcuked we are screwed :(

yeah, but if we back it up and try what dude_SE said, that might work, and we would have all the info backed up, so the chances of losing it are pretty low, right?

Back
Top Bottom