hehe lol im on my way towards 4 bars :p
not that rep matters.
i think i should make a 5k thread soon
id say 100 or 200, 500, 1000, 2000, 3000, 5000, 10000, 20000+ posts are good checkpoints.

I have a Question. How many good rep bars do you need to get a rep? I have like 7 or 8 and it only shows 1 on the threads.

its points , if you click your own rep scales it will tell you how many points you have . give me a min and i will find out how many points equals how many bars
Reputation system 101

- 0-99 = 1 bar
- 100-199 = 2 bars
- 200-299 = 3 bars
- 300-399 = 4 bars
- 400-499 = 5 bars

- Max of 10 squares

- Brighter green bars for people who achieves 500+ rep points

- Rep ranks can be viewed by hovering the mouse over the persons rep bars.

- You can view the rep you have gotten from your User CP main page.
http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/5327/untitledam4.png

- = positive,
- = negative
- = neutral

- You can give reputation to people by pressing the button on the post. Only give rep for valid reasons (positive for helping, negative for anything that you don't want to see (insulting other people etc))

- You must have enough posts & been here for some time to be able to give rep points, if you do not meet the requirements then the rep you give will be grey.

- The amount of rep points that you get from a user varies.
Junior Member = 1 point.
Member and Sr Member = 2 pts.
Guru = 3pts.
Moderator = 5pts.
Administrator = 10pts.

- You can view who has the highest reputation by going to Members List (top near left corner) and clicking on reputation. Or use this link.

Mods: If you like then feel free to edit this post, add/remove/clarify stuff etc. Would be a huge help since I don't know everything Also sticky this if possible.
Members: If you like to add something then just pm me or post here and I'll edit it to this post. Also if you have some questions about rep you could post them here and once we get the answer I could edit them into this post.

Special thanks to:
XEN
Raffaz
lhuser
mammikoura
for contributing

Back
Top Bottom