PC onto tv?

99nasha

Fully Optimized
I want to get my PC onto my tv. And my tv hasnt got any monitor input. Whats the easiest way to do this?

i disagree with ya rudster,

i have my laptop on various tv's all the time .... to watch films,

sometimes i use extended sometimes clone sometimes single on tele

i mean i have found some tv's like my girlfriends 3 year old 28" JVC display the dekstop really good where as my mums 12 month old tv sony 32" tv displays the desktop blurry and with funny colours in the text,

so its just luck the best way is to buy a graphics card with s- video out and even if your tele dnt have s video in then you can use an adaptor.

yep use a splitter from the s-video to get the HD composite cables.

@ssc456
thats because most movies are made for a television screen therefore there native resoultions is just slightly higher than a standard tv. if you want to put lets say windows media player on there you wont be able to make out words on a standard TV

yep use a splitter from the s-video to get the HD composite cables.

@ssc456
thats because most movies are made for a television screen therefore there native resoultions is just slightly higher than a standard tv. if you want to put lets say windows media player on there you wont be able to make out words on a standard TV

thats wot i mean on the diff teles the films are perfect as u say but on some teles so is text and normal computing like IE

Back
Top Bottom