Gallery: Cases

Sure the steel conducts heat poorly...but he made it sound like the whole case is made from steel which is not the case.

I wasnt jumping on his shit,i was mearly pionting out that alot of the case is also made from aluminum and plastic.

As far as heat in the p180 w/four 120mm fans and a good heatsink it feels like Alaska in my case =p

yeah....plastic being an insulator. For my case, i can use three low speed yate loons to achieve the same temps i did with my P180. Its quieter too.

Sure the steel conducts heat poorly...but he made it sound like the whole case is made from steel which is not the case.

I wasnt jumping on his shit,i was mearly pionting out that alot of the case is also made from aluminum and plastic.

As far as heat in the p180 w/four 120mm fans and a good heatsink it feels like Alaska in my case =p

Actually, the whole chassis of the case is made from steel. It's the body panels that have steel, aluminum and plastic.

Ok my bad,then ill have to say this...my case makes almost zero noise.
So maybe its not the case and its what you put into it.

Nice. Mine has a bit of noise, but that's mainly because the desk setup resonates the sound a bit. If I moved the computer somewhere else, I'm sure it wouldn't be as noisy.

ownage, alvino, O'z: you guys are just mad because you dont have the STACKER!

the stacker bitches!

edit: O'z, if i had the money to put a 8800 ultra in my computer i would have gotten a lian-li or a stacker. :(

no...I think the stacker is one ugly case. I would have rather gotten a Silverstone TJ09 or a Lian Li V2100.

Yeah, the CM Stacker isn't that good looking. Has nice functionality though. I'd rather have the CM Cosmos or a Lian-Li V series case. :D

The TJ09 will probably be holding my next build/upgrade. It won't be for a while though.

yeah i got the stacker for the size, and it is really worth it, it spoils you, so whenever i work on a different case i get annoyed that my hands dont fit in the whole way.

but I really want the new lian-li PC-A71

for my next case, it looks great. its got a removable psu tray son!!

Back
Top Bottom