my pup!

thanks everyone :) shes a siberian husky crossed with a japanese akita, so you were half right.. i think shes still got a bit of growing to do, but she is a year old near the end of august, so it probably wont be a huge amount more..

this is when i first saw her at the sanctuary:

15-10-06_1301.jpg

15-10-06_1259.jpg

i fell in love with her straight away :)

ive had a hellalot of people telll me she looks like a wolf, i love her colourings, shes getting a nice coat on her now..

rudster.. that is a nice dog too :) i had a terrier before i got her, had a jack russel for 14 years.. miss the little dude still, as maurice said.. thanks maurice btw

My stupid dog ate a wasp today . thought her face was gonna swell up so she looked like a bulldog . Fortunatly not .

sorry to hear that about you're dog...yeah, my dog got a beetle stuck inside his eye lid before, and his poor eye swelled up like a marshmello.

good thing that the vet had some ointment for him to put on it to take the swelling down... he is such a good dog though...

he is the closest thing to having a kid...he's our baby boy.

-edit-

@mark... i can see why you fell in love with that puppy right off the bat... cute !!

sorry to hear that about you're dog...yeah, my dog got a beetle stuck inside his eye lid before, and his poor eye swelled up like a marshmello.

good thing that the vet had some ointment for him to put on it to take the swelling down... he is suck a good dog though...

he is the closest thing to having a kid...he's our baby boy.

It didnt swell up i just thought it might of done cos she got stung by a bee about 6 months ago and her ear swolen but it wasnt too bad .

haha, my bad...

yeah, well man's best friend is truely man's best friend... :p

Yeah they certainly are . What breed have you got . One thing i have noticed about my GSD is that she is very loyal and protective of her owners . Like when the door goes she goes to see who is there and when the post comes she barks she also barks when the burgular alarm goes off , and if there is someone out the back she barks

yep, I have a golden Retriever and he is very loyal...He barks at anything that comes 100 feet to the house, he has very good hearing and if very very protective of us.

Nice dog mark. I have a yellow lab german shephard mix, and she is a doll but is very protective. Almost too protective. :confused: She takes a lot of control when she sees a threat.

yep, I have a golden Retriever and he is very loyal...He barks at anything that comes 100 feet to the house, he has very good hearing and if very very protective of us.

Yeah they are very protective but they also intelligent although they dont look intimidating once they bare there teeth you know the score .I don't actually see what people find intimidating about GSD's cos loads of people say my dog looks very intimidating but i cant see it myself
i used to do a paper round and one of the houses i delivered to had a retriever , it was an old one but the first time i went to deliver the dog heard me at the ate and cae running out and barking i was like oh sh*t ive had it now but the owner came out and called him off and ever after the dog was fine with me and used to just lie there and let me walk through with no problem
When the window cleaner comes our dog goes mental about him with his ladder
ALso our GSD we had before this one about 5 years ago she died used to treat the cat like a puppy , like carrying it about in her mouth and the dog used to curl up around the cat too keep it warm but then whenever she saw another cat she went wild , i think she thought that cat was her puppy

Back
Top Bottom