which case is better

OMG, I really don't like any of them. Way too much for me. But if I had to choose, it would have to be that clear one. Even with that decision, it's by a looooooooooooongshot. That green will bug the crap out of you all night should leave your PC on at night in your room.

If you're going to spend that kind of money on a case, I recommend these:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...=&Subcategory=7&description=&Ntk=&srchInDesc=

DAMN, look at the awesome cooling this baby has!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I personally like the NZXT Hush case if you're looking for a couple lights here and there, though it still isn't as excessive as the ones you pointed out. I'd only get the first case of the two since it isn't as bright, the second case is just ridiculous in my opinion.

Actually, lol, one of the cases you post has been discontinued:

"Sunbeam Transformer Gaming Windowed ATX Computer Case with Top USB 2.0 Ports, Top Audio Ports, 2x 80mm Side Blue LED Fans, 120mm Rear Fan, 80mm Top Blue LED Fan, Side Window: IC-TR-BA (Black, Retail) (Discontinued)"

this is weird but i JUST got the transformer case from newegg like two days ago

but i dont no about the acrylic case
And if ur interested sunbeam make really good acrylic cases too
(the acrylic cases scratch easy)
I havent run anything in the transformer case yet (still need the money to get the CPU and RAM) but if u want sturdiness that case is the best
I got the silver one and it comes with a lil light that u Velcro to the front
And if u will wonder about the PSU fitting in the case dont worry with that case theres plenty of room and i got a pretty big 600 watt modular PSU
its very shiny and i think the 4 fans in it will b enough for alot of ppl
And i noticed that u can add another fan (probably a 120mm in the front for an intake which i might do in the future)
Over all id go with the sunbeam case and it comes with a toolfree kit which is nice
But it says out of stock and its discontinued so is there and chance of getting it?
also if u dont like green i no u dont like newegg but they have a blue one with a green front light
and they have all the other styles

And heres the silver one if u dont like green
http://www.xpcgear.com/transs.html

The acrylic case will be irritating to hide wires in. I hope you have a modular PSU if you go with that.

Back
Top Bottom