CF Podcast?

oh i see . I thought you meant a place to discuss and arrange this thing though

Hey i just thought as well as posting the donwload here we could also put it on itunes as that would be another great way to get listeners

We are going to upload it to iTunes too. David said he would give us hosting space.

I think it's reall cool that you guy's banded together to make this all possible, so can someone put the official link to the blog site via podcast. I want to check it out and see how everything looks.

I think the blog site will have to be monitored as well to make sure that it does'nt get spammed... great job and hat's off to all those that made this idea possible. :p

-edit-

By the way, David said it was ok to stick this thread for now...until we can get everything squared away at the Podcast/ blogsite, then maybe we can get a nice shove off from an announcement from David.

-stickied- ;P

Umm.. going to be a pain swapping from forum to forum and website to website, be good if we could have a sub forum and page on this server really :rolleyes:

Well that would be soley up to David, but maybe he'll add a link at the bottom of the Forum adding the web blog of CF as well as the podcast site link...we'll see how it goes.

:D

Back
Top Bottom