New Game!

i took a late night(2am) shopping trip at wal-mart and bought Company of Heros Collectors Edition :D cant wait to play it. i probably wont be able to sleep until i do.

company of heroes is a great game. Gets a little boring after you have played enough (which is a pretty long time though) since it's pretty much just the same stuff all over again. But it's one of the best strategy games in a long time.

SON OF A #@%!&. stupid box said a video card with 64mb and version 1.1 pixel shader and i have 256mb and 1.4. the units or the base structures wont render. ive played games that require dx 9.0c even though my card is 8 do you think that could be the problem? it lags too bad anyways and i knew my video chipset wasnt supported. guess im going to have to get my video card early :(. maybe my parents would help me or maybe my evil brother :p. doubt the later because he wants a new laptop.

Company of Heroes has a pretty high premium for hardware. Most RTS games utilize the CPU more than anything, but CoH uses the CPU, RAM and GPU. It is a great game though. Definately one of the best RTS games in a very long time and it's arguably one of the best ever.

Man, now I wanna play it again...

I have Heroes of might & magic for the PS2, put out by 3DO, is that the same?, I still play it, I love the river idea, where you get off & raid the castles, I got up to the top rank of Knight on horseback, great stuff, which consoles are the collecters edition for?

@alvino
i definately got the horsepower in the cpu department :)

It's decent. Just because you overclocked it doesn't mean it's THAT great. I would rather have a stock Core 2 Duo E4300 than a Athlon X2 3600+ overlocked to 2.7Ghz. It's all in the architecture. ;)

Right now my 3800+ is decent, nothing that blows you out of the water, but it is smoother than a single-core when playing CoH.

Back
Top Bottom