CF Podcast?

Ya you are. I think the only other person transscripting is freestyler right? So he will be an author as well.
I thought i was posting News? Oh Well, if you want me to do transcripts aswell..

Oh, and Rubber314Chicken - I think it should stay here. A forum about a podcast, which is about a forum?

No i am doing the transcripts and then Joe is writing the news i think and someone else can write the blog . Maybe we can all write the blog together

sunday at 9pm UK time is good for me :)
..well i wont be able to do it this sunday as i havent got my mic but i can still help out

so we can discuss the podcast and all things that go with it. no point clogging up this forum with stuff on the podcast.

Maybe DAvid could make a new usergroup where the podcasters can go and only they can see it then appoint one of us mod of the podcast forum

Maybe DAvid could make a new usergroup where the podcasters can go and only they can see it then appoint one of us mod of the podcast forum

i like that expect mods can see all the sections so we wouldnt need another mod just for that section.

then coming to davids side we could realese them in a sticky that way we dont have to "add" another section. all the other members wont be able to see the section so it wont make more forums :)

Back
Top Bottom