Help my average downloading speed has changed

100kb per sec is your full speed? damn i feel sorry for you spywarebanisher. i can only just about live with my 240kb/s speed, getting upgraded this week though :D

anyway depends what package you have aswell. on BT here in the uk you can either get 2gb, 40gb, or unlimited bandwidth. im on unlimited, its fair usage though. b*stards, that could mean anything

100kb per sec is your full speed? damn i feel sorry for you spywarebanisher. i can only just about live with my 240kb/s speed, getting upgraded this week though :D

anyway depends what package you have aswell. on BT here in the uk you can either get 2gb, 40gb, or unlimited bandwidth. im on unlimited, its fair usage though. b*stards, that could mean anything

meh. its 768 kbits. doesnt really matter. i dont do game torrents or anything and im a moderate downloader.

I pay for 3 MBps, but only download at approx 300kbps at best, maybe 350 on a good day.

dude you've got your speeds messed up. internet speed is measured in megabits. you have 3 megaBIT per second internet. you are downloading at 300-350 kiloBYTES per second (what firefox and IE measure it in basically) and 350 kilobytes is equal to 2.734375 megaBITS, so you are actually getting what you pay for.

/rant

you should be getting atleast 100kb/s although it all depends on the isp and the line. it say 60kb/s is more of a 512kb-1mb speed, well in my own experience anyway

Back
Top Bottom