ebay

depends how they pay, usually straight to your paypal which you can then transfer to your card (correct me if im wrong)

When you sell an item and set it up to list there is a section in there where you tell the buyers how to pay, most people only use pay pal, its the most secure way to protect your funds.

Yeah most people use paypal but some also accept postal order and cheque still . I would tend to steer away from chques as it can take a week for it to clear . then the money gos to your paypal account where you can transfer it to a bank or a linked card

I always have them pay me through PayPal. I have my credit card account, checking account all linked to it for money transfer.

Are you buying from eBay or selling from eBay? If you buy stuff from eBay and pay through PayPal, it will come out of your credit card. See, PayPal is like the middle person that handles the transactions between you and the seller. PayPal will have your credit card account on file so when you do buy something and pay, your credit card will be charged via PayPal.

At least that's how I think of it.

Back
Top Bottom