DB errors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did. I have warned users for this type of crap in there. Looks like someone didn't follow. He's gone til 8PM. Next one who complains and badtalks about that, will get 3, and so on. And trust me, after 14 days, it's a PB.

I did. I have warned users for this type of crap in there. Looks like someone didn't follow. He's gone til 8PM. Next one who complains and badtalks about that, will get 3, and so on. And trust me, after 14 days, it's a PB.
If you need backing on this, I'm here.

If you post any more like this, you run the risk of sharing David's anger alongside member "rfactor"
why ban muz for stating his opinion. he wants re assurance something is being done. evidence as it were. i mean theres tons of other forums out there, whats stopping him from moving on? he needs an incentive to stick around, just like the rest of us, ie: reassurance that effort is being put in.
i dont doubt him at all. i just feel theres always room to do more, which is why i suggested maybe having a co admin/a techie person to silently help manage the forums/server

If you post any more like this, you run the risk of sharing David's anger alongside member "rfactor"

Dude i am gonna post whats on my mind. So if i get banned for that so be it there are loads more forums out there

If you need backing on this, I'm here.

Oh yeah you will also have to stop posting the useless crap as well. I read lhusers message and until know have stuck to it yet you just disregarded it so yeah how can you of all people enforce what he said ?
why ban muz for stating his opinion. he wants re assurance something is being done. evidence as it were. i mean theres tons of other forums out there, whats stopping him from moving on? he needs an incentive to stick around, just like the rest of us, ie: reassurance that effort is being put in.
i dont doubt him at all. i just feel theres always room to do more, which is why i suggested maybe having a co admin/a techie person to silently help manage the forums/server

Exactly if i cant see evidence thens as far as i am concerned nothing is happening . David has made a post to me in reply to that and i can see he is best . I know the database errors aint just gonna get fixed overnight but i would like to see that something is being done and david has shown me know .I am not gonna stick around if there is no evidence of the Admin trying to fix the problem but now i have seen this i am willing to stick around
+1 rep

Well, looking at the MySQL error I saw, I believe it comes from the server side. If it goes away, then it looks like the server can't hold a steady connection.

That's my point of view.

Dude_se, opinions that doesn't inplement badtalking is alright, but a suggestion is better.

I didn't say I'd ban muz, I just advised him not to post any more like that.

well you said you would consider banning muz if he carried on.
i just didnt think his post was that bad. he is just a bit p*ssed off with this whole db error situation like the rest of us.
edit: thanking you for the rep muz.

Dude i am gonna post whats on my mind. So if i get banned for that so be it there are loads more forums out there

Oh yeah you will also have to stop posting the useless crap as well. I read lhusers message and until know have stuck to it yet you just disregarded it so yeah how can you of all people enforce what he said ?

Exactly if i cant see evidence thens as far as i am concerned nothing is happening . David has made a post to me in reply to that and i can see he is best . I know the database errors aint just gonna get fixed overnight but i would like to see that something is being done and david has shown me know .I am not gonna stick around if there is no evidence of the Admin trying to fix the problem but now i have seen this i am willing to stick around
+1 rep
"There are loads more forums out there" [Unquote] that's your prerogative.

I've posted some times in the past as well. I figured it's the most logical thing to do. There are times when the error message occur so I won't come on until after awhile. It's tough to post every error and what time it occured because I honestly don't keep track of the time as the day go by. But when it does, I'll make sure to post down the time of day, what day they occured, roughly between what the times are and "maybe" what I was doing on my PC at the time too (include my side of the internet connection-because lately, it's lagging a lot). That probably triggers half of my "Page Not Found" because of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom