Looking for Mods.

I'll be a mod... If there is any more openings. I can't seem to get the page to open... I'll try later, what is your site based on? All computers? I'm going to sign up when I get the page opened.

if you wanna use my forum lemme know. its here
i could be a silent admin. its much more pro looking

if you wanna use my forum lemme know. its here
i could be a silent admin. its much more pro looking
Hmmm, looks pretty good, I didn't have much luck with bullzi's, I registered as an admin, but they can't send me a registration confirmation code, um..... how many members have you got so far?

you shouldn't need to actually get from your email. I didn't I just logged in and the confirmation code was already there :) try it.

Hmmm, looks pretty good, I didn't have much luck with bullzi's, I registered as an admin, but they can't send me a registration confirmation code, um..... how many members have you got so far?
im the only member so far lol.
im not too sure what i want to do with the forum yet, thats why i dont mind offering it to people and just helping out with it

you shouldn't need to actually get from your email. I didn't I just logged in and the confirmation code was already there :) try it.
I have logged in, three times, & I was told click here, you will receive an authorisation code by email in approx 10 minutes, but it never arrives.
Yes, I can get on the forums & post, but as a newbie, not as admin, as I was promised, I have noticed that bullzi, athough he must see me telling members this, he doesn't intervene & tell me different :confused:

well wait and see what bullzi says then. other than that theres not much you can do, except re register.
now i just need to figure out what to use my forum for

Back
Top Bottom