DB errors

Status
Not open for further replies.
no hes admitted he doesnt know how to fix it.
he is trying but obviously not hard enough, it has to be said. if i had a site like this id be asking everyone for a fix and would try constantly. even at 1am

The problem doesn't seem to come from the DB. I have a doubt that the RAM on the server is bad or something is faulty in the system. I believe another host would help a lot.

rfactor, I have warned anyone to not talk against David or anything that jus brings negative vibes. I DID mean it. You have 23hrs remaining...well...til 8PM Next one has 3, after, 5 next, 14, and then, PB.

seems to me that David is too proud to accept help and admit that he doesn't know how to fix it.
You were due back at 1am, & only 6 minutes later you're back, criticising David again already, some advice, tread very carefully, this is not a threat, just advice.

seems to me that David is too proud to accept help and admit that he doesn't know how to fix it.

No.

No.

When he returns he is more than welcome back. If he wants to help me troubleshoot then thats great and he can pm me a few ideas and as long as he doesn't make anymore instuls he will fit in well with the CF community

I couldn't have left you a warmer welcome back or invitation to help trouble shooting. The second you return, you immediatly start bashing me with untrue comments. I invited you to a PM conversation about troubleshooting but unfortunately I see you must have refused because I have received no PMs. I guess I'm on my own again.

At least David is welcoming him back whereas you just simply want him not too come back and will prolly find another excuse to ban him . Brookfield man you have to realise waht you are doing is wrong people agree with me about this as well .
also just cos he said something you disagree with dosent make what he said factually incorrect . So what he insulted David maybe its about time somebody didn't tip toe around David and actually told him how it his i agree some of it was over the top but wouldn't a formal warning via PM or an infraction work and he would still be here helping us with this problem but instead you took it upon yourself to ban him .And at least he kknew what he was talking about

I want an apology for your above statement refering to me as being too proud to accept any help.

For all the members out there who want to see how rot has been troublemaking, this is it. I welcome him back with open arms and he gives me a slap in the face.

If we post immediately after the error you can see the time stamp on the post. Plus, how are we going to help you out if nothing is done about the problem?

Explain to me how the following posts indicate the time of the errors:

I've been getting "The connection to the server has been reset" error whenever I've tried to access the site today. I can't remember when or how many times that I've tried though.

'today', so that would be one of the 50,000 log entrys would it? How am I going to track it down?

Yup. Makes me appreciate other forums like XtremeSystems. It has a great community and the site is actually reliable and hardly has any downtime.

no indiciation of an error at all

These db errors are really getting annoying now, Ive not been on CF as much lately because of them I cant be bothered, I tried earlier on and got the db error so I switch my computer back of

Don't you just hate it when that happens? One good thing about the down time: it forces you to do something else.

I know most of you out there with 0 faith in me aren't going to belive me but to anyone who actually wants to help, when making a post in this thread, take an extra 2 seconds, just 2 seconds and say 'David, I got an error at 12.13PM, a connection reset error' and I can go away and have a look exactly what happened at that time and track down any errors, any SQL codes that have been accessed by that page at 12.13PM and do my best to solve the problem'. Posting 10, 20minutes, days later isn't really a help.

Thanks to all those who are quick to jump up and save 'David doens't know what hes doing and isn't putting any effort in', makes the times I spent troubleshooting worth all the effort

This is an example of a good post, it shows the TIME! of the error.

The below posts are examples of posts that don't help me at all because there is no time when the error occured, so how can I check the logs if I don't have a time to go by? If you want to help me and CF out then post the time!!!

David I will in future post the db error times in future and apologies for my thread but it does get very frustrating at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom