CF Podcast?

so what will the first topic be???

edit:

so thinking ahead to make the website even better, I was thinking the main page should be to get the podcast, with links to the tech news blog, the blog, old podcasts for download, and podcast transcripts. anything else we would need?

I think we should have 3 blogs (or categories) going- the transcripts, the tech news, and a general blog where we all can write in it.

IMPORTANT UPDATE: We will probably be recording on Sundays. I feel that that is the day when we are all free. I was thinking 4 PM Eastern, which would translate to 9 PM for the guys in UK, and to 1 for alvino. Any objections?

So far I know that Rubber314Chicken will be able to record on that time. Anybody else? You can also contact me on skype: Thelis321

Ya you are. I think the only other person transscripting is freestyler right? So he will be an author as well.

I thought i was posting News? Oh Well, if you want me to do transcripts aswell..

Oh, and Rubber314Chicken - I think it should stay here. A forum about a podcast, which is about a forum?

Back
Top Bottom