mineral oil cooled pc?

imagine if u had fish swim in there while u were gaming and out of no where a fish out fried lol

Chris
Cant have fish its mineral oil fish would suffocate in there

I seen this before it looks pretty cool but tbh its just a for show thing i wouldnt risk this with any expensive components such as a C2D as i am pretty certain submerging in mineral oil isnt on the warranty

they did that on tomshardware too. works pretty good. no way im going to do that. could make a cheap WC system that way :)

o i forgot it wash mineral oil i thought it has water my bad

Chris
Its kind of ironic cos the first time i saw it i said to the guys over at CV hey what about putting fish in there and they said the same to me

they did that on tomshardware too. works pretty good. no way im going to do that. could make a cheap WC system that way :)

you couldn't use water cos it conducts electricity and would short something out . Thats the only reason they used mineral oil cos it dosent conduct electricity

you couldn't use water cos it conducts electricity and would short something out . Thats the only reason they used mineral oil cos it dosent conduct electricity
distilled water MIGHT work since it doesn't conduct electricity since all the minerals etc are gone. But then again I don't know if a fish would survive in distilled water.

Back
Top Bottom