Simpsons movie

ok well guys, the movie was awesome. the jokes dont stop throughout the film, and the story is pretty good. makes fun of the US government a lot.

***tiny little spoiler***

revolves around global warming

***end tiny little spoiler***

I've seen it and was pleasantly surprised. Very funny :)
Just the ending was a bit, er...mushy.

I'm going to the movies tonight, but it isn't the Simpsons. My friend want to see Chuck and Larry, lol. It's all right because I heard it's a funny movie.

Chuck and Larry is funny, but simpsons was better. There were soo few no-laugh points in the movie. Probably my favorite line was "I made you smile now I'm off the hook!" If you've seen the movie, you'll understand that.

You should give us the spoiler for the Simpsons, or at least type it in with white text so for those of us who want to know about it, we can just select what you wrote.

Won't be seeing it. Not a fan of the Simpsons. Saw a couple trailers, they were kinda funny, but not enough to make me want to see it.

You should give us the spoiler for the Simpsons, or at least type it in with white text so for those of us who want to know about it, we can just select what you wrote.

The only thing I can tell you-Well... the only thing I will tell you, is stay for the credits. Maggie says a word :eek:

But in the end, a bomb explodes. No lie. :)

I think I only heard Maggie say one word in all the Simpsons episode and that was, "Daddy". She probably said, "Mommy" this time, lol.

Back
Top Bottom