Which Audio Player Do You Use?

I use Windows Media Player now. For specialized playback like certain videos, I use RealPlayer Beta. I like it better than FLV because RealPlayer can manipulate the size of the video for a better quality playback, repeat option, and just more features than what FLV has to offer.

iTunes for my main music library. If I get some random music I don't want in my library, but want to listen to, I'll play it on WMP.

I just use WMP and the Zune Software. The K-Lite codec pack (full) handles pretty much everything.

iTunes for music and VLC for some videos. (I'm on a Mac so there's not many better media players, if any)

Although there are so many media players out there, saying this one or that one is the best is like saying my beach front property is better than your's.

anyways, although the univeral media player is media player...i use winamp FTW, i think it has the coolest visuals of any media player out there. I can back that up the the all time coolest one : Milkdrop.

on the second hand i use itunes for music transfer from my pc to my ipod. but for listening to mp3 cd's...it's winamp all the way. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom