Where are u guys learning all this computer stuff from?

kamiccolo22

Solid State Member
Yeah basically what the title says, just curious as to where u guys learn all this info and keep up to date with the computer world. I'd like to get in on it too :D . Kinda sick of being nooby and since having a good computer that also runs well is important to me :rolleyes:

i learn a lot from this forum, then theirs your friends, your job, magazines, etc.

Well i have learnt a lot from here this forum . I also learnt from my uncle who is as IT tech . I learn about the latest stuff from computer active a computer magazine that i buy sometimes and the internet . sites such as tims hardware are good to learn about new stuff

I also learnt some stuff by experriemtning

yea, experimenting is good. ive learnt a lot from my old computer. ive installed pretty much all the microsoft os's on it and ran into loads of problems ive had to solve. if youve got an old rig you can f**k about with id give it a go

yea, experimenting is good. ive learnt a lot from my old computer. ive installed pretty much all the microsoft os's on it and ran into loads of problems ive had to solve. if youve got an old rig you can f**k about with id give it a go

Yeah i did that a while ago . the only OS i havent run is ME and some older ms ones . 95 is the oldest in fact .

My new venture is into networking with this server i hope to be getting

I have Learned alot from this forum. But I learned about 90% of my computer info, parts, and things in that field from my cousin(Compman).

Personal experiences, internet, mostly my Dad.
This forum helps a lot if I need something. I also like sharing my experiences when I can on here.

Forums, magazines, online sites, blogs or whatever you can find legitimate info on computers and things related to it. Having some personal experience with it also helps a lot.

just taking apart old computers using my knowledge of whatever i already know. and ive learned SO much off this forum.

Back
Top Bottom