what benefits from water cooling?

haha u cant use liquid nitrogen constantly
you'll eventually destroy your hardware
its just not designed to take
temps and over clocking like that
ive seen people use something ethinal
i for got wat its called
but it works much better then water because it can conduct much more heat giving you cooler temps
but like i said water cooling isnt needed for the regular over clocker
its just a pain in the ass
and pulse you have to worry about destroying your equipment

But, the best method for cooling is still water cooling at this moment-should you really need it (which are usually for the people that just like to turbo charge their PC up the ying yang. I always prefer to spend a little more on a part, than OC the crap out of it. Either that, or not OC too much at all. The most I ever oveclocked was 400MHz and even at that, I will always return it back to stock settings because the difference isn't too significant.

Is there a way to control liquid nitrogen temperature? Maybe some sort of special device that injects it in a timely manner as temp change? It's not really a field most people get into because of the volatile effects of it.

nope there are no parts on the market
in fact if you want to use liquid nitrogen
you have to build your own funnel for it
and water proof your mother bored and parts so they don't short out
its very complicated
trust me a good air system is the best safest
methid and you can get some really quiet fans

nah my old computer has a noisy fan and it drives me mad.
its all about individual needs and if it is worth it

Most times i am playing music through my stero system that is rigged up to my PC so the noise is drowned out .My pc is pretty loud compared to the dell we have which other than the hard drive is silent

LN2, you just need to have good insulation and you'll be fine. You can use styrofoam cup to pour it. Its not that hard to control one copper tube for LN2. Now...3 on the other hand is a handful.

Back
Top Bottom