DB errors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been getting "The connection to the server has been reset" error whenever I've tried to access the site today. I can't remember when or how many times that I've tried though.

Don't you just hate it when that happens? One good thing about the down time: it forces you to do something else.

Yup. Makes me appreciate other forums like XtremeSystems. It has a great community and the site is actually reliable and hardly has any downtime.

These db errors are really getting annoying now, Ive not been on CF as much lately because of them I cant be bothered, I tried earlier on and got the db error so I switch my computer back off:mad:

I've only just got back on!!! :mad:, it went down at 3.15pm BST, bl**dy HELL!!!

This is an example of a good post, it shows the TIME! of the error.

The below posts are examples of posts that don't help me at all because there is no time when the error occured, so how can I check the logs if I don't have a time to go by? If you want to help me and CF out then post the time!!!

Don't you just hate it when that happens? One good thing about the down time: it forces you to do something else.

I've been getting "The connection to the server has been reset" error whenever I've tried to access the site today. I can't remember when or how many times that I've tried though.

That's no good time for me, I rely on CF, it keeps me in touch with people.

Yup. Makes me appreciate other forums like XtremeSystems. It has a great community and the site is actually reliable and hardly has any downtime.

See post 273.

These db errors are really getting annoying now, Ive not been on CF as much lately because of them I cant be bothered, I tried earlier on and got the db error so I switch my computer back off:mad:

If we post immediately after the error you can see the time stamp on the post. Plus, how are we going to help you out if nothing is done about the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom