CF Podcast?

Well, this is already messed up with audacity. But play around with it some more.

Well, I think it would be nice, just don't expect me to be on the audio end of it. I hate how my voice sounds.

Mr. Mixx has made a thread about this in the staff lounge with all the opptions brought up here. Well, three of them. I haven't bothered to read past page 2 so I don't know what was all brought up here.

So far no responce from David their either. From what I have seen, you do have enough support to get this all going. Has anyone bothered to send David a PM to ask him?

I've sent him one. The podcast happens anyway. Just that if David approves, it will be the official CF podcast, if he doesn't we will have to build one up from scratch.

I have all the software up and I am ready to record.

Yeah at the moment as that will help PR like freestyler said .Or i could just do transcripts and some poeple could write tech news

Well, we already discussed it sort of. Jo3, if you want to be in charge of the news you can go ahead and contact hascet (I believe) who is hosting the blog.

I was thinking of recording some time tommorow.

yeah, anyone could join and write stuff. I think we need to set of details before we get a site going.

edit- what script would allow us to have a members only section? because it would be nice if there was a chunk where only we could see and post stuff, so we would know all the stuff about when we are recording, and not have to have it sitting out for everyone to see.

and everyone get skype, too.

OK, I just got skype. I will be able to listen, but not speak (no Mic, and i dont raeally want to :p). My Username is j.redfern....

Back
Top Bottom