Fantasy Football

Yeah i as quite aware of what they are talking about thank you
Oh yeah thets talk about rugby then you know its quite like american football except our rugby players dont need body armour or helmets . Compared to rugby American football looks real girly .

Plussss one!

Yeah aussi rules is pretty tough game , I am sorry if it seemed like i was havin a go its just u was a bit pissed wi other things at the time
Beisdes i dont even like the one with the round ball too much . I usualy follow cricket and tennis none of the football or rugbys

americans hit MUCH harder than people in rugby. my dads friend used to play in the NFL but had to quit because he had too many headaches and the pain wasnt worth the money. then he went down to aussie to live with some relatives and some lower class rugby team or something wanted him to try out. he did and he said that the NFL is much harder but rugby is more tiring. he didnt play with the team because he wanted to live in the USA. besides most of the time the pads magnify the hit but prevent injury.

Lacrosse FTW! It is tougher than American Football both mentally and physically, and the hits are also just as bad.

Not sure how it compares with rugby.

I don't care much for American football but I like to watch the super bowl when I'm free, as for fantasy football I do the The Sun Dream Team every year as I love my soccer, I once missed out on 4000 weekly prize when I finished 4th highest by two points, and thats was only because I had a player sent off and got a minus 3 instead I was gutted.

Back
Top Bottom