Hacked!

Sm00th

Solid State Member
Well a friend of mine somehow hacked into my computer. Not in any fancy way, but more easy traditional.

I had a password on my regular computer account, and a password on my administrator account. He somehow got into my computer, its impossible right? I have a password on both accounts!!!

If anyone knows how he did it, please tell me HOW!!! Im not too computer fancy, hopefully someone here can teach me something new xD

He most likely just worked the password out or saw you typing it .

Nope, he wasnt near me while typing the password, better yet I was at work when he did this.

I was reading something, not thoroughly, about resetting something called "BIOS." Not sure if it has any relation to this, just a thought.

This is for bios passwords not windows passwords . if you are sure he has never seen you typing it or was the password someones name or something he could have guessed . How do you know he was in there anyway

he somehow put a password on one of my rare documents, as a prank, and everytime I ask him how he did it, he wont tell me. And im like dying to find out.

well chances ae he guessed your password .
Other methods include
brute force -Doubt there would have been enough time for one of these
hardware keylogger -i have only heard of these but never seen one

well thanks for the other methods, I was just thinking about keyloggers, but like you, I've never seen these. I know its possible to do it in like a game or something, dunno.

And I've never heard of brute force but I'll look into it. Afterall he had 7+ hours :eek:

hard ware keyloggers would be the easiest to use as he would just plug into your computer than it would record all your keystrokes then plug it back into his and donwload the logs and work out from that .

I think this is a bit far fetched though and still maintain that he probably just guessed it or saw you typing it before . maybe weeks ago or a family member or someone told him

How long was the password btw as i dunno how long brute forcing takes but i suspect moe than 7 hours . I dunno how you hack windows passwords though using bruteforce

What Windows are you using? I know for some Windows there is a very easy way to bypass the password protection.

Back
Top Bottom