CF Podcast?

OK i am going to create an account with an online calender system and then PM everyone the details so we can all acess it to see what the up and coming plans are such as when we will record . FOr now we should discuss stuff like when to record in here but maybe hascet could set aside a forum for all us production people to discuss this in for future reference

Great! I am ready to record, we only need David's approval or lack thereof.

Wow, 7 pages in two days..

OK i am going to create an account with an online calender system and then PM everyone the details so we can all acess it to see what the up and coming plans are such as when we will record . FOr now we should discuss stuff like when to record in here but maybe hascet could set aside a forum for all us production people to discuss this in for future reference
Done. I even created a user group that the podcasters will join :)

Ok i have created a google calender account . If you want the info's just PM me and i will give you the details to acess it . This way everyone can log in and see when we are scheduled to record next so we can be prepared . It will also let us all add other important stuff
Also is it fine if i transcribe the thing into text .
Also who votes thelis as leader with it being his idea . I vote for him

Great! Now all we need is for David to speak his mind and we can record. I'll start working on the intro now..

It is nice, but too calm, it would be a good transition piece. I was thinking more like beginning to "Breathe into me" by red.

It is nice, but too calm, it would be a good transition piece. I was thinking more like beginning to "Breathe into me" by red.

When i keep listening to it i am thinking maybe for the end as an outro music sort of thing

sounds great , and i like the two drumbeats at the end but what about copyright stuff . i mean i will have a play around with the software and try to create something simmilar if you want

Back
Top Bottom