Problem Downloading

RVM

Beta member
Hey, I'm having a bit of a problem downloading a file from the site megaupload(http://www.megaupload.com/).

I'm trying to download a gig that's about 90MB's. When I try downloading it, it works fine for about 5 mins but then all of a sudden it stops. A popup comes up saying that the computer can't read the file properly. I know the file is fine though because plenty of my mates have downloaded with no problems.

I have a dial up connection if that matters. I can't see why it would though because I've downloaded files as big as this during the day and it's been fine. The file is also a zip file(if that matters as well). Don't have a clue what's wrong.

Any ideas?

Thanks, Mark.

Hye, thanks for trying. Nah the file isn't corrupt. My mates are able to download it with their faster connections no problem. I tried it again earlier and it said that the server couldn't read the source file, if that helps?:eek:

Why don't you try downloading it from one of your mates? It might have something to do with your dialup connection and the connection to the server.

are you on dial-up? if you are then sometimes you will loose connection and have to start over again. but since the file is 90mb im asuming your not. but i would see if there is another location of the same file. use google to check

if u have dail up and i twill stop download becasue the phones will make it stop....

so get a broadband....its good and faster!!

Back
Top Bottom