aim list

shagadelicman1

In Runtime
i feel compelled to write in different sections today, lol, but i figured people should post their SN's next to their expertice so people can contact one another if they have a quick question rather than using the forums, (it takes a while for ppl to get back to u)....idk, just a thought :)

Whaaa? A lot of the members (like me) have contact info such as AIM and MSN sns. It is really easy to add us. Click on the icon, then press: Add to buddy list. You can always IM one of us to ask a question. I am sure most members will be more than happy to help you out.

i thought of that after i did my thread, lol, but it would help if maybe in their profile, they had like a ranking of their knowledge...i kno that sounds like we have sum sort of heirarchy tho, lol, but maybe but sumthing they are good at, so we kno whos good i wat...or maybe be idea is just bogus,lol

Rep points are a good way too see who is the most helpful. Up where your User CP is, click on members, then sort by rep (click on reputation column), and voila, most helpful posters.

post count works too

Sort of, As you can see, there are mods with a high post count and then theres gurus in the 5000's... If those guru's were as helpful, they would probably have become mods by that time.

Sort of, As you can see, there are mods with a high post count and then theres gurus in the 5000's... If those guru's were as helpful, they would probably have become mods by that time.
What kind of statement is that? David isn't going to make everyone a moderator and make the site look like only staff members participate in discussions. There are plenty of helpful, intelligent members on this board that aren't moderators.

What kind of statement is that? David isn't going to make everyone a moderator and make the site look like only staff members participate in discussions. There are plenty of helpful, intelligent members on this board that aren't moderators.
I know, everyone on the forums is helpful... I'm just saying that you have to be really good to become a moderator.

Back
Top Bottom