It's Been a While....what's happenin?

Um nothing much, still the usual CF drama. Helping out new people, arguing with older ones... you know.

There is possibly going to be a podcast soon, so that is cool.

PS: My name in CS:S is {HM} chucknorris, so your bunny is no longer safe.
Arguing with old ones, who might that be then?, ha ha, lol.

Ð88, Welcome Back! I was wondering where you went.

For all those involved in the "piss" and "shit" disscusion, that has been moved. Don't bring it up again. And Maurice, don't edit my posts.

HOW IS THAT OFFENSIVE?!?!?! i know what YOU think it means. in the usa it means really really angry. but whats wrong with drunk in there either?!?!? i put i back because ive seen people post the f-word and you not edit it out.
I know nothing about the word "drunk", I had nothing to do with that, I wouldn't have deleted it.

Please show me where I didn't delete the f-word, I'd like to know, how do you that I even noticed these posts?

Today's been pretty busy....Farm work has been keeping me busy these past few days, right now it's hay season and we've been cutting and bailing hay to feed our cattle this winter, so far we've bailed 49, 1200 pound rolls. And over the winter the cattle will eat about 2-3 rolls a day come this winter. Another kinda odd thing that happened this week was we had one of our cows tail fall off this week...never seen that happen before..

i had to stop early working in the fields early today though because our fire department got paged out to a wreck....so if y'all don't mind please keep a "Timothy" and his family in your thoughts/prayers.

Well, I got to tell you, it sure was busy here. I'm actually looking at my life a bit more. Helping around, still in search for a job...and oh joy...needs to finish the PC. Oh well, two pieces next week.

Back
Top Bottom