Dell D600 Q's

ssc456

Fully Optimized
hi,

a friend of mine recently came up from london and bought with him his broken dell D600 now he cam up with it in a constand BSOD loop after the windows screen so i said yh that shud jus be ok to reinstall xp on and all shud b fine.

so he say ill be honest with ya i dnt want the laptop do u wonna buy it off me and i said TBH not really lol and if i did it would only be like £100 so with that he snapped my hand off lol and said yh ok £100 and its yours.

so here i am with my Dell D600 i got it up and runnin but now im downloading drivers as i type this,
i dunno if it has wireless or not ? theres a wireless light thin on there and an F2 function to turn wirelss on but i cnt c it in device manager n e where so im downloading drivers and seeing wot happens.
1 thing i did notice in the bios it says about wireless and its set to off and cant change to on ? is this coz driver aint installed ? or hardware aint there?

another thing is my aunt has offered me a straight swap for an Xbox 360 ? should i take it ? she say it come with 3 games 2 wireless controllers ... not sure bout H D

well it all depends on what u have if u have a better computer then i would but if u dont, it depends on who much u like xbox

go on the dell website and download the lastest drivers or get your firends orginall discs it should says orginal drivers and utilties

well i have a Compaq Laptop that is better than the laptop and i have a similar 1000Mhz P3 laptop thats similar to that and i have my Pc Pentium D

which is also better than that so i really dont need the laptop i jus cnt figure out the wireless thing.

its got a wireless light on the laptop.
its got the wireless logo on the bottom of the laptop.
its got a wireless button on the F2 key (with FN) tried it not work.

but theres nothing in the device manager ?

Back
Top Bottom