my friends build list he wants the masters opinion not mine(i dont blame him)

Yeah if you cant afford both just get a dual core than get a better GPU as there is no point having a quad core but a poor gpu as over all game performance would be bottlenecked by the graphics
As for what gpu to get well any 8800 card would be fine .If you cant a afford a 640MB model just get a 320MB as it will still be a very capable card
If he isnt planning to overclock you could take that cooler away and use the stock and then put the money from the cooler to a GPU
As for the raptors they are expensive per gigabyte compared to other hard drives but they perform much better in benchmarks i dunno about real life situations and so i would say if they are within your budget range definatly get one

Sound better . At the moment a e6600 should be able to play most if not all games on the market at high and prolly will be able to for a while so the e6750 should also be able to . As for that GPU that is fine . ALso not everything is fully optimised for dual core yet and so quad core is going to be even less supported

well we were both looking at the e6750 cuz the 1333mhgz fsb i cant rememebr the cache on the e6600 but the e6750 has a 4 mb l2 cache

and higher multiplier. So when you make it the same FSB, it means a faster processor.

Back
Top Bottom