my pup!

great pics guy's.... I know your're puppy is living large Mark, Mine lives like a king. when I get around to posting some pics of him.

@ruster816... gotta love when they get their faces all dirty, like in that pic...lol

there use to be horses in a pasture next to us and my dog would roll in there crap :p no one would go near him for a week.

most dogs like alcohol. my dog will clean a empty mug of beer for you. (she was sitting on my brother, my mom holding a mug, then she looks down, and the dog's snout is in the mug....)

I thought id post up some new pics :) shes 11 months old now..
She looks great!, I know you still miss your other dog, that was a shame, but by the look of those pics she's already stolen your heart, I'm pleased for you, will you be taking her fishing with you & dad?

That's a nice looking dog! I have a 7.5 year old Labradour Cross. I will post a pic up later..

there use to be horses in a pasture next to us and my dog would roll in there crap :p no one would go near him for a week.

lol...yeah, my dog seems to get himself into all kinds of crap...stuff stuck in his tail, to bumps on his head...to rolling in bugs and crap...:rolleyes:

lol...yeah, my dog seems to get himself into all kinds of crap...stuff stuck in his tail, to bumps on his head...to rolling in bugs and crap...:rolleyes:

My dog does different thing's with crap... lol. And i like your new Avatar :D

Thanx, i'll keep this one for a long time... :p

I will post some pics of my big puppy when i get a chance to.

My stupid dog ate a wasp today . thought her face was gonna swell up so she looked like a bulldog . Fortunatly not .

Thats kool. Where I live we're not allowed to have any pets. If I could though it would be a 110% full blooded pitbull. And you best believe he would be the nasiest dog on the block I'll put money on it. ;)

Cheers, 0x0161

Back
Top Bottom