Who has what when using web based email?

The best thing about GMail is that the site has only text based ads (AdSense...) as opposed to annoying banner ads from the other services.

The other great thing about GMail is that it integrates into the Google Toolbar. Some people may not use this, but I think it's a great add on.

I use Gmail as my main email, I have a hotmail address which is purely for spam, and what not, registering for forums like this.......and I have an old yahoo email which was my personal one but got supplanted by gmail.....

I don't get errors on any of them, for pure ease of use, gmail comes on top, the recent changes to yahoo has meant I think it looks better but is slower, and well hotmail........its just there.

Hotmail has been around forever. I have never had an hotmail account and I never will no reason too. BTW, Their are far to many *free* places on the net to go to for free email. I just pull my email off of my ISPs mail server using Microsoft Outlook or I just telnet to my ISPs mail server and send mail the old fashioned way. And yes the SMTP server requires authentication. ;)

Yahoo! Mail Beta for me. Best there is if you ask me. GMail comes in a close second. Windows Live Hotmail isn't bad and it's definately improved from the Hotmail days.

Well since Roadrunner bought out Adelphia, my e-mail address is switching. Since I have to update my e-mail for everything anyway, I'm gonna switch to GMail soon for the extra storage space and features.

I like gmail . One of the good things is the 2.something gigabyte storage . There is also a program called gmail drive that lets you use the space as if it where a drive in my computer . Its kinda slow though so i only use it for office documents

I use Gmail, but do have a yahoo account. But for my forum email, I use SquirrelMail. That rocks!!! So simple and so reliable. None of that fluffy junk ;).

I love Gmail, been using it for a while now. Out of Windows Live Hotmail and Yahoo! Mail, I'd pick the new beta Yahoo! Mail. It's great, but a little slow for me. Sure, the design might not be as good as some but I love GMAIL.

Yahoo! Mail Beta is pretty fast for me. It occasionally has it's lags, but you can't really complain. It's a well done beta.

Back
Top Bottom