CF Podcast?

well so far, i am waiting for the response back from the other mods and David. :p

just as soon as David has a look into the staff lounge we'll all know if this is a green light.

also, please be patient on the reponse back from David, he's a busy man...;)

Cool idea guys. I'd consider appearing as a guest once in a while :)

Anyway, hascet's site looks okay, but it needs a sweet design. You could easily find a template, or someone could Photoshop something. Wordpress is awesome, I'd definitely say you should use that.

Aren't most of you guys either in the U.K. or east coast U.S.? If you did it in the evening for the U.K. people, it'd be around late afternoon for the U.S.

Ok, Is the blog only going to notify people of new podcasts, or are there going to be posts about new tech, etc? Because if it's the latter, i wouldnt mind helping out.

Ok, this list seems nice, any objections to it?

*recorder (Thelis)
*topic decider (dude_se, alvino)
*Web host- if needed, maintain all the software (hascet, joxley1990)
*editor- Audio (thelis, rubber314chicken, rudster, Juice)
*editor- The blogs (rubber314chicken, Rudster, Juice)
*Time Planner (rubber314chicken)
*hosts (Thelis, rubber314chicken Dude_se, rudster, Juice)

Also on the blog, somebody actually needs to be in charge of posting up news. Anybody want to do that?

EDIT: JO3, that is a great idea, we could post up tech news and things like that. Releases and such, so if you want to be in charge of that I can put you up on the list.

Alright that seems good. You have to talk to joxley or hascet though, since they are the ones providing hosting for the blog.

I could do blog stuff now and then. I might not have a lot of time once school starts but I could contribute what I can :)

we'll have to keep updating this thread so that we all know who will be doing what. the list looks good so far.

*recorder (Thelis)
*topic decider (dude_se, alvino)
*Web host- if needed, maintain all the software (hascet, joxley1990)
*editor- Audio (thelis, rubber314chicken, rudster, Juice)
*editor- The blogs (rubber314chicken, Rudster, Juice)
*Time Planner (rubber314chicken)
*hosts (Thelis, rubber314chicken Dude_se, rudster, Juice)
*blog news (JO3, troy)

Wow already a big list.

looking good. i have found a free host with unlimited everything and i have set up a forum on it (no ad's) if thats any good. also has a sexy vista skin

Back
Top Bottom