Who has what when using web based email?

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
I've had it with Hotmail. They always seem to have the "Server is too busy" error message and it's getting more and more frequent.

How many of you guys use Hotmail anyways? I'll bet Hotmail is the most commonly used email service in the WORLD and Microsoft better compensate for that or they're going to have a lot of angry users.

I've limit the poll to just two since I want to get an idea which one is most popular and these two have been around for a long, long time. Hotmail's been getting a lot of hits in performance. All morning long, this is what I have to face:

"Windows Live Hotmail wasn't able to complete this request because your account is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later."

So what else is new? Terrible.

Ha, got it again right after I got on momentarily:

untitledzh7.jpg

I use Gmail and Yahoo mail. Both are great, I like Gmail better because it has more features and can be accessed through Thunderbird.

hotmail. i just got the server busy msg. first time ive ever seen it though

Well since Roadrunner bought out Adelphia, my e-mail address is switching. Since I have to update my e-mail for everything anyway, I'm gonna switch to GMail soon for the extra storage space and features.

Ha, got it again right after I got on momentarily:

untitledzh7.jpg

wow i have never had that before.

im wondering how many people get that error in the uk or is it jus US or other countries ?

i bin with hotmail / live mail now for about 6 - 7 years and TBH have never had a problem.

i also have yahoo dont like that
Gmail which is ok

is there any way on hotmail to check how long you have had your email address for ?

Back
Top Bottom