It's Been a While....what's happenin?

Ð88

Fully Optimized
Just thought i'd drop by. Still another month or so of summer for me then I'm back to university. When im back in school i'll probably start posting more again.
Anyways, tell me what's new!

Um nothing much, still the usual CF drama. Helping out new people, arguing with older ones... you know.

There is possibly going to be a podcast soon, so that is cool.

PS: My name in CS:S is {HM} chucknorris, so your bunny is no longer safe.

Intel Core 2 Quad--------->$299 and dropping.
DDR3 mainstream with supporting motherboards/RAM (see Newegg-on sale).
Intel's G0 Stepping arrived (E6550, E6750, E6850, Q6600).
Nvidia 8000 series GPU.

Lots of stuff happening in computer hardware.

Intel Core 2 Quad--------->$299 and dropping.
DDR3 mainstream with supporting motherboards/RAM (see Newegg-on sale).
Intel's G0 Stepping arrived (E6550, E6750, E6850, Q6600).
Nvidia 8000 series GPU.

Lots of stuff happening in computer hardware.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820609237
THATS FAST! dont BS with the timings. me and mattie have determined for the most part overall speed is better:)

IMO the Exx50 is going to piss off intel customers off who just got there purty E6600. they should have made them annoucned more like a couple of months in advanced so people could wait. i know that would make me angry as hell. although the E6750 and the E6850 are a waste of time with the Q6600. i HATE how intel uses people fear of OCing the lower end C2D to there advantage. I havent checked the math but i will, i think Mhz per dollar its more expensive to get a higher end model.

EDIT; Offensive word deleted.

Brookfield

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820609237
THATS FAST! dont BS with the timings. me and mattie have determined for the most part overall speed is better:)

IMO the Exx50 is going to piss intel customers off who just got there purty E6600. they should have made them annoucned more like a couple of months in advanced so people could wait. i know that would make me angry as hell. although the E6750 and the E6850 are a waste of time with the Q6600. i HATE how intel uses people fear of OCing the lower end C2D to there advantage. I havent checked the math but i will, i think Mhz per dollar its more expensive to get a higher end model.

The higher end processors are always more expensive per mhz, regardless of when.

Hey man. Yeah I was just thinking about that yesterday, summer's really almost over...scary to think about haha.

I'm gonna be at a swim meet out of town all weekend, so I don't think I'll be around.

Back
Top Bottom