F/S: Modded Xbox w/ 200GB hdd

Hey guys, i havent been around for a while, but i need to sell some of my toys laying around.

I have a black stock xbox1, with a 200GB harddrive with XBMC as a dashboard and it has a DUOX modchip in it. The console will come with a few open source free basic apps on it, nothing illegal, or game downloads, none of that! it will come with 1 controller, Component, Composite hooks ups, and the console is in great shape! i'm looking to get $150 for the console. Please let me know here or via PM if you have any questions at all, i will be posting images of the console and my username very soon! Thanks again for looking :)
If you intend to sell these items, you will be required to post a pic, together with a hand-written note on or near them, showing clearly your username & the current date, failure to do will result in the sale not being allowed, a member on this forum posted about this, did you not see it?:confused:

If you intend to sell these items, you will be required to post a pic, together with a hand-written note on or near them, showing clearly your username & the current date, failure to do will result in the sale not being allowed, a member on this forum posted about this, did you not see it?:confused:
He already linked to pictures in post #5.

Back
Top Bottom