FS: AMD Athlon 4000+ skt. 939 (single-core)

THEpiGUY

Daemon Poster
I finally ditched my 4000+ San Diego. I bought an X2 3800+ to replace the 4000+, so I'm trying to get rid of it. I had it OCed to 2.8GHz stable before I took it out. It has been as high as 3GHz, but I haven't spent enough time to get it stable there. I'm not including the stock heatsink because I didn't buy it Retail. If you need any more info, let me know.

Stepping:
ADA4000DAA5BN
KABYE 0538GPMW
1335047I50363

On Newegg, I see it going for $60. I'm asking $30; I will pay continental shipping via UPS Ground. If you want it faster or prefer FedEx, you'll have to pay the difference.

athlon4000pg3.jpg

Thanks to Thelis for changing the title. :)

Re: Interest check (FS): AMD Athlon 4000+ skt. 939 (single-core)

You're going to have to sell alot cheaper, as nobody will pay that price for a used cpu (Plus, you shipping it will be 10$ more expensive than what you would pay with newegg)

You're going to have to sell alot cheaper, as nobody will pay that price for a used cpu (Plus, you shipping it will be 10$ more expensive than what you would pay with newegg)
Indeed? I see some used ones on eBay around (and couple above) that price with over 12 hours left. And I don't think shipping is going to be $30...

I'm going to leave it be for now. If anyone's interested, great; if not, I may just decide to take it to eBay.

$40 shipped isn't a bad price at all for a 4000+.

Shipping shouldn't be much more than a couple of bucks going first class and it will get there just as quick as priority.

40 is nothing, I wish I had a 939 MoBo right about... now.

40 is nothing, I wish I had a 939 MoBo right about... now.

Haha, go buy one!

No, but seriously, thanks for the reassurance (and bumps :D) guys. I was thinking 40 seemed reasonable...

Indeed, but I'm going Pentium D, and I need the 60 bucks for my RAM.

Nevermind.

hey, i have a 4000+ i want to overclock, would it be the same if you tell me exaclty wat to change in the bios?, i dont want to have to go through all the stuff and chanign it and rechanging it

Back
Top Bottom