who else loves the sport baseball?

more endurance than discipline. i cant imagine swimming like they do. imagine doing a triathalon or running a marathon.

Yeah I don't really like it. I can't sit there in front of the TV watching some guys throw a ball around.

I rather ride my dirtbike or go on the computer, or drive in my RX-8(when I get it.)

more endurance than discipline. i cant imagine swimming like they do. imagine doing a triathalon or running a marathon.

Requires a lot of both. I'm a competitive swimmer myself and as far as endurance goes, it really depends on the events you swim. Sprinters have to worry more about the technical things like the start, turn and finish. Endurance swimmers have to train to keep a fast pace for a long period of time.

However, I can easily say that an incredible amount of disipline is required either way. You have to mentally push yourself to beat that guy next to you. Even during practice you have to have disipline and push yourself to do the best you can.

That's fine. Sorry we carried away the topic of the thread.

So I guess the majority of the forums doesn't really like Baseball that much...

yeah. i always tell people when there winded "you THINK your tired but your really just getting warmed up"

i like baseball, im a pitcher, and i can honestly say thats the reason i play the sport, pitching is so much fun. i like soccer and golf more. I really dont watch too much sports, mainly because i dont watch a whole lot of TV, and when i do watch tv i can always find something funny or cool to watch.

Back
Top Bottom