wtf man..

Are you allowed to have the front two windows tinted? I know in California that's illegal.

Are you allowed to have the front two windows tinted? I know in California that's illegal.

I think so, but not that dark lol..I'm just hoping I dont get pulled over, I think the legal amount here is like 35% I have 20% aha.

The back and passenger rear windows can be limo tint if you must go to the extreme. The fronts, you're not suppose to touch. Ha, I still did it anyways. Just don't make it too dark. As long as the cop can still see in and can observe that you're wearing your seatbelt, it's good. I've driven my car around and passed by just about every time of law enforcement officer. None of them stopped me. Hell, I even went 75mph on the freeway with a highway patrol looking on from the emergency shoulder. Nothing.

For the front, I recommend you get the medium tint to light. No darker. Just to be safe. Most everyone here in southern california has their front windows tinted. But this law may vary state to state.

Yeah, vehicle laws differ from state to state. Some have different height requirements than others and some have different tint standards etc.

Unless it's insanely dark, cops will not pull you over for tint. If you do get pulled over, roll all your windows down. Otherwise if they notice they WILL write you a fix-it ticket which basically says you have to rip it off and come back to show them.

Damn man, new car got hit....My dad took it to taco bell, comes outside and some lady backed up into the front bumper..The thing is, the damage isn't bad enough to lets say call the insurance, just scratches, but the lady doesn't want to pay outside of insurance..So basically, my only option is insurance company, who is just going to raise my premium, so I'm going to end up paying for it my self..And the lady who hit me, doesn't want to pay on the side..So basically that bitch gets away with hitting my car and doesn't have to pay shit..I mean how the hell is this possible, if someone hits you car there is no way you insurance should go up..Just makes me mad!

That sucks... Do you have to pay for it all yourself? Or is your dad going to atleast help you pay, afterall, he was the one using the car. Why was he using your car in the first place? Sucks, how *young* was your car? Like a month?

Back
Top Bottom