Which computer brand are u using ??

yea i do, but my computer says compaq so i always call it that and not a hp, just doesnt sound right

My laptop says packard bell but i call it the old heap o junk it sounds more fitting a name to it

I'm using a Dell Dimension 3000 I bought a few years ago, and have upgraded it all I can (except getting a new processor, but could only go from an intel pentium 4 @3.0GHz to one at 3.2 or 3.4GHz if I could find one,,,but not worth the $100 or so to upgrade to that). Finished upgraded rig including going from the 3000 motherboard to the 4600 one is below. The 3000-4600 motherboard was the only motherboard i could go to and reuse my processor, heat sink, memory, and case with fan....and it enabled me to go from just PCI graphics to AGP.

Mine is Custom built by me. I have a question, Why buy, when you can build your own? The fun part is actually putting it together.

Mine is Custom built by me. I have a question, Why buy, when you can build your own? The fun part is actually putting it together.

I will answer that question from why i have a prebuilt . Its a dell and heres what happened . This was about 18months-2 years ago and i didnt have as much PC knwledge as i have now and our home computer broke . it was an old P3 with 192mb ram and 7gig HD so it wasnt worth repairing but because it broke so suddenly my parents didnt have a big wad of cash to just get a new PC so they ended up getting a cheap dell on finance . At the time i wasnt as computer savvy as i am now so at the time the dell seemed pretty good and was a great upgrade from the old computer
Now we have the dell which is used mainly by my parents and sister and then my custum build used by moi and sometimes my sister if she asks first and my laptop which again is sometimes used by other people if they ask

i was just wondering coz at the time the count for HP was 1 and that was me so..... oh well

I use a Dell laptop and my desktop is custom built. Both use Windows Vista, but different versions. One is an AMD CPU and the other one is an Intel Core 2 Duo.

Back
Top Bottom